Campus Tour

School Map

Please click on any numbered area

White Hall

Named after Dr. Frank L. White , President of school 1945 – 1958
Building launched in 1954

Theater and Cafeteria

Under renovation (2017 – 2018)

Gerard Football Field

First opened in January 16th, 1946

Renovated and reopened in June 22nd, 2018

Ford Hall

Named after founder and president of school( Gerard)  Dr. George Ford 1881 - 1895

Built in 1951

Alumni Building

Launched by graduates of Gerard in Brazil who donated the money in 1946

Renovated in 1996

Naseem El Helou

Cottage named after first national president of Gerard  1928 - 1938

Yowakeem el Rassi

Cottage named after pioneer teacher and founder of the boarding system in Gerard

Jessup

Named after Mr. Samuel Jessup president of Gerard  1905 – 1907

Built in 1951

Wood Hall

Named after Sara Wood and the old Wood Hall in Saida 

Built in 1957

Booth Hall

Named after Mrs. Kathrin Booth wife of Dr. Ford

Teacher's Cottage (Leila and Nuha) (Miss Mason)

Originally named after Miss

mason first president of the Girls' American School 1862 - 1865

Almaz and Alumni

Almaz cottage named after Almaz Hourani, first graduate and teacher

Emma and Julia

Emma ?

Named after Julia Tomeh Dimashkieh (1884 – 1954) ,  a student  who became a pioneer woman in education , sociology, and journalism in Lebanon

Cycle One

Renovated in 2017

Preschool

Renovated in 2017

Sunrise Residence

President's Residence

Harriette and Charlotte

Named after Miss Harriette M Eddy president 1876 – 1888

Named after Miss Charlotte Brown president 1889 for 30 years